By Barbara J. Finlayson-Pitts,Jr. James N. Pitts
- Serves as a graduate textbook and "must have" reference for all atmospheric scientists
- Provides greater than 5000 references to the literature throughout the finish of 1998
- Presents tables of latest actinic flux information for the troposphere and stratospher (0-40km)
- Summarizes kinetic and photochemical date for the troposphere and stratosphere
- Features difficulties on the finish of such a lot chapters to augment the book's use in teaching
- Includes purposes of the OZIPR field version with accomplished chemistry for scholar use
Read Online or Download Chemistry of the Upper and Lower Atmosphere: Theory, Experiments, and Applications PDF
Similar analytic chemistry books
With the arrival of Fourier rework spectrometers of significant sensitivity, it has develop into sensible to acquire carbon-13 nuclear magnetic resonance (C-13 NMR; l3C NMR; CMR) spectra repeatedly on natural molecules, and this method has develop into one of many optimum application in opting for constructions of natural unknowns.
This ebook is written for tutorial and pros operating within the box of sensing, instrumentation and similar fields, and is located to offer a photo of the present state-of-the-art in sensing expertise, quite from the utilized perspective. The ebook is meant to provide huge evaluation of the newest advancements, as well as discussing the method in which researchers struggle through in an effort to increase sensors, or similar structures, as a way to develop into extra common sooner or later.
Hint research, quantity four provides severe discussions of chosen themes in natural and inorganic analytical chemistry together with instrumentation, recommendations, and purposes to the detection, id, and quantitation of hint amounts of drugs in a wide number of pattern fabrics.
Thoughts and strategies in natural Synthesis offers a discussion board for investigators to debate their method of the technological know-how and paintings of natural synthesis. instead of an easy presentation of information or a secondhand research, this vintage offers tales that vividly show the ability of the human pastime referred to as natural synthesis and the creativity and tenacity of its practitioners.
- Chemistry of the Upper and Lower Atmosphere: Theory, Experiments, and Applications
- Oral Bioavailability Assessment: Basics and Strategies for Drug Discovery and Development (Wiley Series on Pharmaceutical Science and Biotechnology: Practices, Applications and Methods)
- Ozone in the Atmosphere: Basic Principles, Natural and Human Impacts
- Handbook of Isoelectric Focusing and Proteomics (Separation Science and Technology)
- Handbook of Ion Chromatography, 3 Volume Set
Extra info for Chemistry of the Upper and Lower Atmosphere: Theory, Experiments, and Applications
Chemistry of the Upper and Lower Atmosphere: Theory, Experiments, and Applications by Barbara J. Finlayson-Pitts,Jr. James N. Pitts