By Leam A. Craig,William R. Lindsay,Kevin D. Browne
- New for the Wiley sequence in Forensic scientific Psychology: a sensible instruction manual that covers the overview, therapy and administration of sexual offenders with highbrow disabilities
- Summarises the examine literature at the features and incidence of sexual offenders with highbrow disabilities
- Discusses hazard review and thoughts in therapy and management
- Includes members world-renowned within the box of overview and remedy of sexual offenders with highbrow disabilities resembling Tony Ward, Glynis Murphy, and Douglas Boer
Read or Download Assessment and Treatment of Sexual Offenders with Intellectual Disabilities: A Handbook PDF
Best forensic psychology books
Compliment for knowing, Assessing, and Rehabilitating Juvenile Sexual Offenders, moment version "The moment variation of realizing, Assessing, and Rehabilitating Juvenile Sexual Offenders showcases Phil Rich's event and mastery of the learn and medical literature. for my part, this is often an exceptional treatment e-book and, like its predecessor, can help practitioners to paintings successfully and ethically with juvenile offenders.
All for Behavioral proof research (BEA), a mode of legal profiling built and subtle through the writer over the last 15 years, the fourth version of legal Profiling keeps an analogous center origin that made past variants most sensible within the expert and educational neighborhood all over the world.
'This e-book. .. shines a vibrant gentle on a murky international. The members try and comprehend the origins of homicide, yet in addition they take care of the aspect of remedy and exhibit us how execs are plagued by strong mental forces. The neutral detachment of the observer/supervisor is a synthetic build, and when we understand that, we'll be in a greater place to do the task appropriately.
This booklet is written for researchers, students, complex graduate scholars, and clinicians who paintings in danger overview and felony accountability. It addresses the query of admitting specialist testimony from behavioral healthiness specialists in identifying concerns of culpability and dangerousness by way of interpreting a couple of components, together with the resource of the specialist testimony, no matter if juries want it, and if it is provided as confirmed or trained within the court docket.
- The Killing Frenzy: Profiling Mass Murder
- Evaluation of Capacity to Consent to Treatment and Research (Best Practices for Forensic Mental Health Assessments)
- Proving the Unprovable: The Role of Law, Science, and Speculation in Adjudicating Culpability and Dangerousness (American Psychology-Law Society Series)
- Forensic Victimology: Examining Violent Crime Victims in Investigative and Legal Contexts
- Psychopathia sexualis (French Edition)
- Clinicians in Court, Second Edition: A Guide to Subpoenas, Depositions, Testifying, and Everything Else You Need to Know
Additional info for Assessment and Treatment of Sexual Offenders with Intellectual Disabilities: A Handbook
Assessment and Treatment of Sexual Offenders with Intellectual Disabilities: A Handbook by Leam A. Craig,William R. Lindsay,Kevin D. Browne