By Mary McMurran
New within the Wiley sequence in Forensic medical Psychology, Alcohol-Related Violence: Prevention and remedy presents an authoritative choice of the newest review and therapy suggestions for alcohol-related aggression and violence.
- Features contributions from best overseas lecturers and practitioners
- Offers important information for practitioners relating to intervention to lessen alcohol-related aggression and violence
- Describes evidence-based interventions at a couple of degrees, together with populations, bar room, households, undefined, and individuals
Read or Download Alcohol-Related Violence: Prevention and Treatment (Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology) PDF
Best forensic psychology books
Compliment for figuring out, Assessing, and Rehabilitating Juvenile Sexual Offenders, moment version "The moment variation of figuring out, Assessing, and Rehabilitating Juvenile Sexual Offenders showcases Phil Rich's event and mastery of the study and medical literature. in my opinion, this is often a superb remedy e-book and, like its predecessor, can assist practitioners to paintings successfully and ethically with juvenile offenders.
All in favour of Behavioral facts research (BEA), a style of felony profiling constructed and sophisticated through the writer over the last 15 years, the fourth variation of legal Profiling continues an analogous middle origin that made prior variants top within the expert and educational neighborhood around the globe.
'This publication. .. shines a vivid gentle on a murky international. The members try and comprehend the origins of homicide, yet in addition they take care of the aspect of remedy and convey us how execs are stricken by strong mental forces. The neutral detachment of the observer/supervisor is a synthetic build, and when we appreciate that, we'll be in a greater place to do the task effectively.
This e-book is written for researchers, students, complex graduate scholars, and clinicians who paintings in threat review and legal accountability. It addresses the query of admitting specialist testimony from behavioral health and wellbeing specialists in selecting concerns of culpability and dangerousness by way of reading a few components, together with the resource of the specialist testimony, no matter if juries desire it, and if it is awarded as confirmed or proficient within the courtroom.
- Understanding Violent Criminals: Insights from the Front Lines of Law Enforcement: Insights from the Front Lines of Law Enforcement (Forensic Psychology)
- Crime and Autism Spectrum Disorder: Myths and Mechanisms
- Psychology Express: Forensic Psychology (Undergraduate Revision Guide)
- Dangerous People: Policy, Prediction, and Practice (International Perspectives on Forensic Mental Health)
Extra info for Alcohol-Related Violence: Prevention and Treatment (Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology)
Alcohol-Related Violence: Prevention and Treatment (Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology) by Mary McMurran